Monday, May 4, 2009

Are single girls really out there at 27?

Are there any single girls left or is it just a bunch of girls that say they are single but have some guy they are "talking" to? I've failed to meet a girl from any place, the library to the bar that was just single. There always seems to be some guy they are talking to or some boyfriend they are taking a break from. Girls seem to always have someone no matter what their status is. If they are truly single then it's because of some reason that ends up driving you away. There was only one girl I've meet in the past 5 years that has been truly single. She turned out to have a chemical imbalance. She hired a PI to follow me around because she thought I was cheating on her. We weren't even dating and I wasn't talking to any other girls. When the PI told her that she freaked out and tried to kill me. That to me is what single is. Is there anything left?

Are single girls really out there at 27?
you know I feel the same way about men, LOL. I'm 35 and single not dating anyone. Heck I hardly have time to do any looking. Maybe we are both looking in the wrong places. It seems like all the good men out there are taken to me too.
Reply:There are sooooo many terrific single 27 year old women out there. You are not looking in the right places!





Pursue your interests and you will find single women with similar interests. For example, if you love the symphony, start going to symphonies. If you love kayaking, join a kayak club. If you are a church guy, join a church group. If you enjoy hiking, join a hiking club. There are also singles cruises and singles excursions to get in on.





By getting yourself involved in your community and in various clubs and organizations, you increase your odds of finding like-minded, available women.





Note, just because a woman is 27 and not married does NOT mean she is flawed. She is merely DISCRIMINATING and has not found the right guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment