Saturday, April 17, 2010

Any Single Christian Fellowship Groups in Montgomery County, MD?

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any independant Christian single's groups in the Montgomery Country (Rockville, Potomac, etc) area...I am a single Mom, 44, Jewish Believer, would love to meet other single Christians/Believers for fellowship, friendship, etc. Thanks for letting me know.

Any Single Christian Fellowship Groups in Montgomery County, MD?
I am not from your area. We are trying to start one here in Roanoke, Virginia, through our church (Journey Church). Hope you can get one started in your area. I am finding that there are plenty of people here that are excited about this ministry opportunity. There is just no place to meet other singles that are Christian, and really, noone wants to do the bar scene. Let's pray for each other!! For the first time in the history of America, there are more single adults than married adults. It is time!!! God bless!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment