Saturday, April 17, 2010

Single parent and living in Orange county, CA. area?

Once a year, with Christmas, we like to Pay it forward in 'adopting' a single parent family. Depending on the participating in my department we are able to at least adopt one to two single parent families of 3.


If you are a single parent with a minimum yearly income of $35,000.00 or less or think you might be eligible, please email me why you should be considered. (You must be a US person or alien resident)


Only serieus emails, we don't want to spoil it for the ones that really needs the help.





Please understand that we are only able to select/ 'adopt' a minimum of two families of 3.





For the ones that don't need the 'help'; let me know, if you think this is a bad idea and why? Or think this is a good idea and like to participate and how?

Single parent and living in Orange county, CA. area?
I live in Orange County, and applaud your efforts...how nice of you. If you need some help financially, drop me an email and I will be glad to donate to the cause.
Reply:Do they have to live in OC, because I know of a family who will truly be blessed by your generosity, but they live in Rowland Heights, in some sort of a rental-assisted type of dwelling. If they do not meet your minimum requirements, I would like to applaud you for your generosity anyway. Your efforts bring forth the true meaning of the Christmas season!


No comments:

Post a Comment