Monday, November 16, 2009

Over 2 years single?

I have been single for a little over 2 years now. I have been told that I am handsome, I dress well, am 24, and go to University in Germany (3 weeks now). I am just wondering why it is that I am still single? I broke down the other night with some friends because I kept getting rejected at this club. While talking I thought about the fact that I am 24 now, am good looking, and dress well but have been single for awhile. Is 24 too old to find a girlfriend? I feel that there is something wrong with me because I have been single for so long and have not dated at all in between. I feel sort of isolated because it seems everyone around me is in a relationship and all the girls I meet have boyfriends. It's also hard when my university is very small in Heidelberg Germany. I joined a club, pretty much the only one, but didn't really meet a lot of new people. Am I overreacting or is it a sign that I should get used to the single life and be jealous of all the lucky ones?

Over 2 years single?
If it helps you out any I'm 26 and been single since 18...





Iv spent the years gaming and smoking good mary jane..





It drives me crazy sometimes...





I don't know how to go about meeting other single women and no ones any help...
Reply:Sometimes you need to take time to know who you are before you can be in a relationship and 24 is defineatly not too old - r u kidding ? I wouldn't worry about it too much and maybe you can try going on dates - just be yourself. You haven't met the right woman yet and there's plenty of fish in the sea. You have to put yourself out there and when the time is right you'll find the right person.


Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment