Monday, November 16, 2009

Single moms can you help this step mom out?have i over stepped my boundaries?

i have been married for 8 mons and my husband has a 8yr old son with his exwife.i have really pissed her off can u tell me what i should do?


1.i went to a parent/teacher conference with my husband.she got pissed as she feels i have no right to go as hes not my son.plus she feels she should be the one to go with my husband not me.she had to go alone.


2.she gets pissed if my husband has to work late and leaves thier son with me.if my husband is not home thier son has to go home to her and not stay with me.





they have been divorced for over 5yrs but she still clings to my husbnd(shes still single)single moms can you tell me why she hates me so much and gos out of her way to make my life difficult?what do you think as single moms i should do?

Single moms can you help this step mom out?have i over stepped my boundaries?
I went through the same stuff with my husband's 2nd wife. I finally just got mad and called her on the phone. I told her that my husband was my husband that she can not control our household. As far as your step son, your not trying to be or replacing his mother but you and your husband are a team and you work together. That's why she's his ex!!





Stand up to her, call her and tell her.... She doesn't control your house nor your husband. The only control she still has is over her son, but not when the son is at your house.


No comments:

Post a Comment