Thursday, November 19, 2009

Single mothers?

Does anyone else have a problem with single mothers who: [let me say I do not think this of all single mothers; just the ones who are really out to scam the system)





1. Have kids and expect us tax payers to support them


2. Have kids to the same man over and over whilst still collecting the pension


3. Seem to always have money to go out on 'pension week' to pick up a man, but then end up at charities the following week to get help paying their bills


4. Are seen every pension week buy a new outfit for themselves while their kids run around looking grotty





I have tried asking this question before but Yahoo removed it - I hope this gets through, because I really would like another persons perspective - maybe a single mothers point of veiw.

Single mothers?
I raised my son as a single mother. I DO get annoyed at the type of single mom you describe. I worked my tail off, didn't have public assistance and watched so many others just kick back, and use the system. I was worn out, but until he was 16, I never had a time when I worked one job. It was always 2 and sometimes 3, and I had several jobs that allowed me to bring him with me. I wasn't trying to let some babysitter raise him. Granted, that's not the ideal thing...but I think that it's much easier to 'help' someone with public assistance, if they're willing to help themselves. Those who refuse and do nothing, need to be forced to participate in their own support!





Like I said...I didn't have public assistance, but I wouldn't be against it, IF the people who were on it and able to work, would take some initiative. I also think deadbeat fathers should be forced to help support their kids. Just because they CAN walk away, doesn't mean they should be allowed.
Reply:Some things i have to say.. If it a single mother due to the divorce or death of the husband, the by all means we should be able to support them (and if the mother is smart, none of this will happen) BUT if it is a single mother due to being a stripper or something and having a kid by having sex with Joe Schmoe then never seeing him again, then we should not support. ( someone like this might be seen doing the things on the list) Hope this helps!


If it's the second mother i mentioned, then if they do all of that, then yes, they are annoying. But there are single mothers out there that work their butts off to make sure that their children can have a healthy lifestyle.

dental care

No comments:

Post a Comment