Thursday, November 19, 2009

Single forever!!?

I have only been with one guy in my life. i was with him for 4 years !! I left him ;been single for a year now ; I decided to be single forever,because ever time i meet a guy there has to be somthing wrong ... What do you guys think could i make it my whole life single ?? oh i am 20 years old ..

Single forever!!?
You have such a long way to go, but I have been there and I am actually single myself and it has been about 3 years. I thought I would stay single forever, but I highly doubt it. I didn't really mind be single too much, but now that I'm 31 years old...it sort of gets kind of old...I'm not looking for anyone right now...but I wouldn't mind getting to know someone special either...Keep your head up and just don't think too much about and you'll be fine...single or taken...as long as you feel good about yourself, that's all that matters!!
Reply:you have plenty of time left just give it some time


No comments:

Post a Comment