Thursday, November 19, 2009

Single-Parents Only...who?...?

well, according to Yahoo survey one of the most difficult parts of dating is introducing their children to their significant other; which I agree very strongly... http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/single...





Now my question is being a single parent that you are, who would you date? What are some of the characteristics that you look in a woman/man suitable for a potential partner?

Single-Parents Only...who?...?
I look for a caring women that understands my situation. You see I have 2 kids my daughter is the oldest then I have my boy. They are 3 years apart so I have to keep them at the daycare. It's stressful and all I ask for is a caring loving woman that really does love children because they are all I have.
Reply:This can be a delicate situation, but to sum-it-all-up...


Love-me, Love my kids ! (all part of the 'package')


No comments:

Post a Comment