Thursday, November 19, 2009

Single point piercings... only people with experience?

My regular body piercer told me that single point piercings are illigal in illinois and are soon to be illegal in all of the US. He does not do more complicated exotic piercings by the way. I have 12 dermal anchors that were inserted by a reptuible and highly experienced piercer in Illinois. I did a lot of research on these piercings before I got them and never read anything about them being illigal anywear (which I would assume would be important info). My question is do any piercers out there know of the legality of single point piercings?? My regular piercer is the kind to bash other people's work though- I kninda hate that about him but he is really good and I thought very trustworthy. BTW- I know single point piercings carry a high rate of infection and rejection so don't tell me not to get them or that they are bad because I already have them, the oldest are a year old and the newest are a month old- I had no complications healing any of the 12.

Single point piercings... only people with experience?
Not to my knowledge. I guess you could call the public health in your area and see if they could direct you to someone who knows for sure! Or just call around to other piercers to see what they know about it!





Honestly I don't see how it can be illegal!
Reply:Ummm, how about you just stop geting dangerous, unsafe piercings and metal rammed through your body? There is a suggestion. All this piercing stuff is SOOO dangerous and so dirty and risky. You need a therapist not a piercer! Why would you want that anyway? Someone has to be mentally wrong with people who want crap like that done. The only normal piercings are ear lobes for WOMEN. What are going to do later in life when you go to college, or want to start a career, or meet a guy/girl or want to have kids? Mature, responsible people can't have things like that. What guy or girl wants a partner with piercings like that? Only other idiots that are pierced I guess...if you don't want better than that ever, I suppose keep getting horrible things done to your body. But ramming dirty metal through you can't ever be good. I wonder the percentage of people who are in the ER right now because they wanted a piercing..I bet is is staggering. Besides that, someday you will have to go to a doctor for something and he notices that he is going to make you take i out anyway. No way a doctor will think that is normal or healthy. My friend's dad is a doctor, he makes all his patients take out their piercings before he will treat them. Find something else to do if you are bored. This is a bit extreme. All this stuff should be outlawed, tattoos also..just as dangerous and risky. Sounds like you have a lot of growing up to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment