Monday, November 16, 2009

Any Single Females Want a New Relationship?

I'm a single male, age 33 from Northern California who is interested in making new friends and meeting the love of my life. I'm trying out a new concept I thought up. I call it the Girlfriend for a Week. I'm basically trying to get myself to date more, because in my small city, I haven't been able to date much at all. I don't run into many singles, even the single dating web sites are not very big with singles in my area, so I'm opening it up for a one week trial to see if you can be my girlfriend for a week. I'm a decent looking professional/casual man who enjoys adventures and socializing. You can answer with some contact information and I will get back to you. Thanks so much and I look forward to being your Best Boyfriend Scott

Any Single Females Want a New Relationship?
I'm from Oregon....interested?
Reply:Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment