Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do single females like the idea of trying out a Boyfriend for a Week?

I'm a single professional man, age 34 from Northern California who is interested in making new friends and meeting the love of my life. I'm trying out a new concept I thought up. I call it the Girlfriend for a Week. I'm basically trying to get myself to date more, because in my small city, I haven't been able to date much at all. I don't run into many singles, even the single dating web sites are not very big with singles in my area, so I'm interested in knowing if the single females would like the idea or concept of a one week trial to see if you can be my girlfriend for a week. I'm a decent looking professional/casual man who enjoys adventures and socializing. You can contact me at my personal email too at scottsorgent@hotmail.com. Thanks so much for any responses and I'm looking forward to being the Best Boyfriend of the Week.

Do single females like the idea of trying out a Boyfriend for a Week?
No, thanks. I don't even like the idea of trying out a boyfriend for a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment