Saturday, November 14, 2009

Single mom wants to know...?

Guys, would you date a single mom? Why or why not? Any single moms out there (preferably the always single ones, not the divorced single ones, but I'll take any advice I can get) how long after your kid was born did it take for you to start dating, where did you meet the guy and how long did the relationship last?

Single mom wants to know...?
I am only 20, but my problem is I fit in with an "OIder Crowd", so of course I would date a single mom. I really like kids and obviously the older ladies aren't looking for Mr. PERFECT LOOKING, they are looking for Mr. Right(the one's who don't act like BOYS still)..





I'm just saying, I am 20, I go to school, work two jobs, play 3 sports.. I am pretty grown up and usually date girls 25 and older..

dental plans

No comments:

Post a Comment