Saturday, November 14, 2009

Single people: Do your married friends or coworkers ever get on your nerves offering advice?

on how to find a mate? I've had married friends/coworkers ask me why am I still single like it's a disease. Some have even hinted that I'm single because I'm "too picky" and that I just need to get out there and meet someone. Usually the people who are telling me this have been married for years and don't really understand what it's like to be single nowadays. It's very irritating (and hurtful) to have people act like singlehood is a crime. Have any other single people experienced this as well?

Single people: Do your married friends or coworkers ever get on your nerves offering advice?
YES!!!!!!!!


It works on my nerves......so they are telling you that they settled so do what worked for them...I would rather wait, not looking for perfect but I am not willing to just jump into anything. Trust me your doing the right thing. You just have to zone them out with all that "advice" that is being offered.
Reply:hell yes

horse teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment