Saturday, November 14, 2009

Singles over 30, 35 yrs of age........... If you have chosen to be single and stay that way........?

#1 What was your reason?


#2 How long have you been single?


#3 Have you, thus far, had any regrets about your decision?





Although I love the single life, admittedly, it does have it's moments, but I would rather remain single........ I just wonder when I'm 70 yrs old if I will have regrets about my decision.

Singles over 30, 35 yrs of age........... If you have chosen to be single and stay that way........?
I have been single for almost 8 years now....I have had about 7 marriage offers. My reason is basic. I have 2 young children ages 8 and 10 and they are my focus. I did the marriage thing twice. It takes up so much energy and yes i miss the fun FAMILY stuff, but HEY we are family without the he man. Their daddy is still in their life so they still have that influence. I wish for a LOVE that could sweep me off my feet. So far i have not fallen "IN LOVE" again. I have met some magnificent men, but have not fallen....until i do, i will not commit. I guess when that day comes, i will know beyond a shadow of a doubt!!!


#3. No regrets
Reply:I've been single since I was thirty three. I got divorced because she didn't respect my goals and demeaned me throughout our marriage. I am now forty-one and have met a nice girl (she's 27) we have a great relationship and I have no regrets about the time I've been single, I saved money, got an education and traveled where and when I wanted; lived by my terms. My advice is to live life on your own terms also and don't let anyone tear down your dreams...good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment