Saturday, November 14, 2009

Attention Single dads only?

I am a single mother and just wanted to say I am proud of all you "single" daddies out there- and sorry but haven't given much thought that YES SINGLE DADDIES DO EXIST!!! until someone made a nasty comment on a post of mine to single "moms" as what do they do to relax when handling it "all" by yourself. I don't even have time to think-honestly- and I didn't mess up to be the "bad one" in that relationship, and I love my child more than life itself. I will do what it takes to take care of her. Hopefully, you dads are appreciated and I'm sure seeing smiles on your child (children's) faces alone does make you feel that. You're doing a good job single dads.

Attention Single dads only?
Thank you for recognizing them, you're right, they're out there. Let's not forget the stay at home Dads too!
Reply:thanks for your encouragement. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment