Saturday, November 14, 2009

Single &Bored in Atlanta??Thinking about moving to Miami to be single!?

Im a single guy and have been in Atlanta for a while. Ive been there and done that with every major bar and club in Atlanta. Im used to girls chasing me in New york, and dont care for southern women, who prefer that you chase them. Ive found that southern women as a whole while very nice, tend to be rather flakey, and prefer more solid bigger city women. Sorry Ladies, Id rather chase money!





So for anyone who prefers to be single, Should I move to Miami If I want to enjoy my life, have better weather, and be single??

Single %26amp;Bored in Atlanta??Thinking about moving to Miami to be single!?
Sounds like you have your mind made up!
Reply:There you are .... I'm going to Miami... 8 ) Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment